Ladies and gentlemen, we ask you to carefully read the rules of reservation of rooms:
1. Reservation number (s) in hotel Bless carried out on the basis of pre-payment.
2. Reservation is considered valid from the date of departure the guest by e-mail confirming your reservation.
3. Prepayment of accommodation should be a guest for 2 days from the date of receipt from the hotel to the Prepayment Account.
4. On receipt of the advance payment of the hotel reservation can be canceled by the guest, but, for whatever reason canceled, - a return guest prepayment amount will be the amount of the retention first night stay (applies to room reservations for up to 4 days) according to the basic daily rate numbers established for the period of the season. In cases where the duration of residence in accordance with the booking, is 4 nights or more - hold of the prepayment will be charge1 + last day of residence in accordance with arrival / departure dates under the reserved days (due to the loss of potential business hotel on these dates).
Attention! When you booking for more than 14 days - a prepayment of not less than 30%.
5. During the period of "high season" (from 15.06 till 26.08) preference is given to hotel bookings duration of 4 nights or more, as in the period of summer vacations in great demand among vacationers enjoy living for a long time. For those interested in bookings for up to 4 days, the hotel draws "waiting list" (the presence of the guest rooms is supported only on the eve of the arrival date).